Dear Valued Patient,
Dental Group at Polaris will resume our normal hygiene and non emergency appointments on Friday, May 1 following the guidelines of our state government, Ohio Dental Board of Examiners and American Dental Association. Please still take note of the following changes:
- We are closely monitoring the situation by staying current with the federal CDC guidelines and updates. In addition, we are in touch with other state and national (American Dental Association) resources for guidance.
- We have intensified our usual, thorough cleaning procedures consistent with CDC recommendations with a frequent and strong focus on touch-points (e.g. door knobs, lobby furniture, reception desks, restroom surfaces, clinic areas including equipment, desks, etc.)
- Every team member plays a key role in ensuring our healthy environment by following the CDC’s advice for preventive behaviors on hand-washing, sanitation protocols, etc.
- Check-in and check-out procedure – In an effort to minimize contact for everyone we have adapted our procedures as follows: When you arrive please CALL US to check in. Upon checking in you can wait outside or in your car and we can call you when we are ready to start the appointment. Please come in or send in your child and we will take you/them back to the clinic. If you prefer to accompany your child then feel free to wait in the waiting room. When your child is done with their appointment, we can call you to discuss any important information regarding the appointment and to schedule your follow-up appointment. We will re-evaluate this procedure in the weeks to come.
- We will continue with normal business hours for the time being, yet please be advised that availability may change based on how the situation evolves in our community.
- In the event the patient OR a family member has symptoms related to those associated with COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to the office. Please contact us so we can postpone the appointment until an appropriate time.
- Note: To date we have no team members nor patients who have known exposure to, symptoms related to, nor confirmation of the coronavirus.
We want you to know we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment during this unique challenge. Our commitment to you remains as strong as ever! We are grateful to be a part of this community and privileged to serve each and every one of you. We sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and patience as we all learn and work our way through this challenge together.